Friday, June 22, 2012

Our Friday Favorites

We made it to Friday! Thank goodness for summer hours...11:00am cannot come soon enough. Edna and I have our day all planned out, new shoes HERE.WE.COME. YAY! We both agree, if we could have a shoe closet, 100% dedicated to shoes, we would in a heartbeat. Anyway, here are our Friday faves, enjoy and soak in the weekend!
Look at that FACE!
A black and white kitten stretching out its arms and paws while its eyes are still closed.
I feel ya little kitty. Mornings are rough! Especially Friday mornings.
Love this look! Perfect for the beach.
_dsc0347
S'mores Caramel Corn
Precious little friends in the forest! Attack of the Cute, check out this site. I die.
Oh someecards: This is me and spiders! Ask Edna how she feels about snakes...
A perfect DG shirt. LOVE. Also, love the blog I saw it on: Atlantic-Pacific.
Oh Eeyore...he is so right. Be thoughtful, it goes a long way.
Xoxo,
Annie & Edna

No comments:

Post a Comment