Monday, June 25, 2012

Instagram Weekend Recap

Hope everyone had a fun-filled weekend! Here's a little Instagram recap of our weekends.

 
Annie: (follow me on Instagram @katesadventures)
Snuggling our friend's new babe Klara, she's so precious!
Scout soaking in the summertime rays.
 
Hawaiian pulled pork prepped and ready to slow cook all night!
Old grey beard, Jack catching a bit of sun before he takes his daily nap.
Delicious coffee. Sipping this in the morning transports me back to Maui...


Edna (follow me on Instagram @keller03):
New TOMS. :)

Annie party rockin' at H&M

Ben was thoroughly enjoying the lazy Saturday.

Land O' Lakes made a Cinnamon Sugar Butter. I'm still speechless (mostly because I can't stop eating it).

Nothing is better than fresh raspberries.
Xoxo,
Annie & Edna





No comments:

Post a Comment