Monday, September 17, 2012

Instagram Weekend Recap

Yep, it's Monday. Does anyone else have a case of the Mondays?  The weekend felt far too short. That always seems to happen when you have more chores/errands to fill your day rather than entertainment and relaxation time. Here are some pictures that we snapped this weekend, and yes...Annie tends to love her food, can you tell? If you're reading please be sure to follow us, and feel free to share our blog with others!

Monday.
Annie (follow me on Instagram @katesadventures):

If you have not tried adding avocado to your breakfast eggs, I would try it straight away. It is delicious.


My recipe called for white wine, so naturally I take this as wine for me too.


Orzo risotto is delicious, do it. I will be publishing the recipe. I was blown away by the flavor!


Ducks game day bracelet! If you want a team color leather bracelet just go to RoobySoo on Etsy and get one, or three?!!!

Finally got my Birchbox!! I absolutely love the NYFW theme...especially the cobalt blue nail polish!


Sweet little George! He's giving me the, "plleaase let's go for a walk!" stare down.

Edna (follow me on Instagram @keller03): 
 
What a crazy weekend! I had an 11 mile run on Saturday morning which means only 3 more weeks until the half mararthon! That sure went fast! Sorry for the lack of updates from Instagram. Instead, here are a few things I found on Pinterest that I'm loving lately!
 
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies with Sea Salt by Ambitious Kitchen. Making these!!

"When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade without further introduction" - Mark Twain
Lake Braies, Dolomiti, Italy
Xoxo,
Annie & Edna

No comments:

Post a Comment