Monday, August 27, 2012

Instagram Weekend Recap

It was a good weekend for both Annie and Edna! Annie ventured out to Lake Michigan, exploring more of the Midwest, and Edna was finally able to kick back and relax this weekend! What did you do, anything fun?

Annie (follow me on Instagram @katesadventures):

Tied a hot pink ribbon on the Magnolia tree for my mom surviving breast cancer.

Precious letter in the mail from my niece and nephew!

Home made pizza-a must have in our house!

Combined efforts from B and I for our Italian feast.
Gorgeous sunset at Lake Michigan.
Can you tell we like food? Sunday night dinner! I was feeling creative in the kitchen.

Edna (follow me on Instagram @keller03):

Mediterranean Shrimp Skillet for dinner. So full of flavor!

Friday night we went for an evening stroll. It was a perfect evening.

We even found a friendly little tree frog. :)

This weekend was full of sleeping in and relaxing for us after an extremely busy summer.
Xoxo,
Annie & Edna

No comments:

Post a Comment