Monday, August 20, 2012

Instagram Weekend Recap

We hope everyone survived the weekend! Here's what we did.

Annie (follow me on Instagram @katesadventures): 

The water tastes so bad I have to flavor it all the time, thank goodness for these little packets!

Afternoon lunch!
Enjoying the driving range on a sunny afternoon.

Had to drink a little bubbly Friday night!

We were craving a treat...Dutch baby it was!

Tied a hot pink ribbon to the Magnolia tree on ND's campus honoring my mother's victory with breast cancer. I am beyond thankful she survived. xoxo


Edna (follow me on Instagram @keller03):
The cats were loving the 100 degree weather!

Love Starbucks' treat receipt!

The things you find when your parents move from your childhood home. I loved trolls! Okay, I still think they are pretty cute. :)

Our garage sale was surprisingly successful!

Another great find! My parents back in their dating days.

My mom (on the right) skiing at Tahoe. She was about 20 here.
Xoxo,
Annie & Edna

No comments:

Post a Comment