Friday, July 27, 2012

Our Friday Favorites

It's just Edna again today. Annie's POD finally arrived and her and B are busy unpacking and making themselves at home in Indiana. I've been pestering her daily about when they will have internet and the computer set up so that I can Skype her and see that beautiful ring 'in person'! Unpack faster Annie!

Thankfully it's Friday and here are the things I've been loving this week!
It's official. I need to get my hands on some colored denim. If Princess Kate is wearing it, then I need to be wearing it too.

Agree 100%.

Oxford, England. I want to live here, beautiful!

Oh, how did another Princess Kate picture get in here? Because she's perfect that's why. Get used to seeing her, with the Olympics offically starting today we are going to be seeing a whole lot of her. Which means you are going to be seeing a whole lot of her because Annie and I are obsessed!

My favorite berry is raspberries so these Raspberry Cookies look delicious! Only downfall is there isn't a good chance the raspberries I purchase would ever stick around long enough to be made into cookies.

This is what you'll find me doing this weekend!

Happy Friday everyone! Have a great weekend!


Xoxo,
Edna

No comments:

Post a Comment