Monday, July 9, 2012

Instagram Weekend Recap

This weekend was an eventful one for us! Warm weather rarely strikes in the Portland area and being that this was the first hot weekend of the summer we definitely took advantage. See what we did below.

Annie: (follow me on Instagram @katesadventures)
1. Summer hydrangeas in my mom's backyard are in full bloom!

2. My friend Jules and I on our way to St. Paul Rodeo!

3. The cowboys at the rodeo were awesome, bull riding is no joke.

4. Of course the girls had to get an Elephant Ear at the rodeo!

5. Sunday was full of sunbathing, and water sports fun. Paddle boarding was by far my favorite activity of the day.

6. B and I taking a quick break for a picture in between diving into the water, hammocking, and paddle boarding.

Edna (follow me on Instagram @keller03):
1. My niece came over Thursday evening to hang out and we had to do a little coloring.

2. Breakfast at La Provence in Lake Oswego with the family to celebrate birthday's and our anniversary.

3. After breakfast we all went for a hike up by Mt. Hood to Mirror Lake.

4. Mirror Lake.

5. N and I hiking back.

6. The waterfalls and streams were flowing great and the water was ice cold.


What did you do over the weekend?

Xoxo,
Annie & Edna

No comments:

Post a Comment