This last weekend was an eventful one, as you will see from the pictures. If you are following us on Twitter you'll have a little clue of how exciting is was. But if not, start following us and have a look below! Here is the recap of our weekend.
Annie (follow me on Instagram @katesadventures):
1. Hitting the road!
2. Montana is extremely gorgeous, and huge!
3. Our super classy stay in Missoula.
4. Lower basin geyser, it was awesome, but smelled so bad!
5. Old faithful! Seeing it in person was surreal!
6. The ring!!!
7. Engaged at Yellowstone Lake, so happy!
8. Celebration dinner in Cody, WY.
9. Grizzly country.
10. Keystone, SD. Lunch in this little town after seeing Mt. Rushmore!
11. Mt. Rushmore. It was incredible to see it in person!
12. Delicious food at this spot!
Edna (follow me on Instagram @keller03):
1. Sweet little lady.
2. Friday night Farmer's Market. Raspberries and marionberries.
3. Lemon Basil Fettuccine! Can't wait to try it!
5. No smoking dogs. :)
6. Benny is okay with being odd.
Make sure to follow our blog so you can see every time we update. As you may have noticed, some exciting things happened over the weekend and now that we aren't living in the same city we will be keeping each other updated through the blog. Which means you can be updated too!
Annie & Edna