Annie: (follow me on Instagram @katesadventures)
1. Friday night Kombucha that was a MUST after Edna and I had popcorn and cupcakes for lunch while watching Magic Mike.
2. B's "gourmet" breakfast he prepared Saturday morning.
3. My twin cousins and my sister, so great to see my cousins again!
4. Dutch Baby that I baked Sunday morning with homemade strawberry freezer jam. YUM!
5. View from the Vista Hills tasting room. Their wine was fantastic! We are stocking up on all of our favorite wines before we move.
6. Monday morning breakfast, cholula eggs!
Edna (follow me on Instagram @keller03):
1. My boss bought my department Starbucks and bagels to celebrate my birthday on Friday. So sweet of her!
2. N bought my an eclaire while he was picking up my cake. It was delicious!
3. Poppyseed cake with cream cheese frosting. Need I say more?
4. The Nike Plus GPS running watch. Already tested it out and I love it!
5. Benny being wide eyed and bushy tailed Sunday morning.
6. Homemade soft pretzels to top of the perfect birthday weekend! (Look for the recipe later this week.)
What did you do this weekend? Tell us all about it in the comments!
Annie & Edna