Thursday, June 28, 2012

What are you reading?

While reading one of the Fitnessista's wonderful posts I came across a book she had read.  It is called: Bringing up Bebe by: Pamela Druckerman. She gave a brief overview and her take on the book, and I was instantly curious.

I'm only on page 68, but so far I have read about many differences between French children and American children. Along with with many different ways in which the French raise their children. So far I love the book. I personally think their ideas and ways of doing things make a lot of sense and are clearly working. Especially their technique of teaching their baby to sleep through the night. It is extremely common for babies at 3 months of age to sleep through the night in France. I can't wait to see what the rest of the book holds. If it's anything like the first part of the book it should be great! 

Side note: I am not pregnant or going to be anytime soon...I am just a curious George and had to read this when I read the Fitnessista's review. I'm extremely happy I am reading it though, I know this will DEFINITELY make an enormous difference in the way I raise a child someday.

Xoxo,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment